by Brett Blumenthal and Daniel Shea Tan
Small changes can make a big impact on creating a healthy, happy family.
In 52 Small Changes for the Family, bestselling author Brett Blumenthal teams up with family health practitioner Danielle Shea Tan to reveal how to build a foundation of health and happiness in the family. The idea is simple: Make one small change a week for 52 weeks and at the end of the year, you and your children will enjoy a happier, healthier lifestyle.
52 Small Changes for the Family will teach you and your family how to:
· Minimize clutter while organizing your space
· Foster a positive relationship with food
· Prioritize time in nature and take care of the environment
· Have meaningful conversations
· Use technology socially and safely
· Teach and practice financial responsibility
· Volunteer and give back to the community
· Promote curiosity and encourage a love of learning
· Build resilience, confidence, and cultivate emotional intelligence
Path to Change: Each change comes with an explanation as to why the change is important, as well as a “Path to Change,” which provides tips and recommendations to help you successfully implement the change.
Backed by research from leading experts and full of helpful charts and worksheets, 52 Small Changes for the Family provides a road map to a better life for the whole family.
Readers who love self-improvement books, such as Gretchen Rubin’s Happier at Home and The Happiness Project will love this book for its practical and actionable advice.